Saturday 9 April 2011

High-fiving a million angels


This is one of my doodles from about the middle of February, it was inspired by a character from one of my favourite comics ever, Fairy Tail. She is a young mage named Wendy Marvell who uses Sky Dragon Slayer magic, I think she was dancing or something in the comic and her body movement inspired me to draw this. Obviously it has been adapted in my recreation, she now appears to be fighting against demon possession or about to have a massive psychotic breakdown, but thats just how I roll.

In case you are wondering about the amazingly awesome title, then I'll let you in on a little secret...I stole it from Tina Fey's character, Liz Lemon on 30 Rock. It has been my latest obsession and thouroughly distracting me from all my university work. I have been devouring such copious amounts of it lately that I fear I am slowly being converted towards the slobbish ways of 'The Lizard', as I found myself 2 days ago sitting in my car in the carpark of a Burger King on the motorway eating a burger...alone and in the dark. Maybe its time to take a bit of a break from 'The Menta-Liz' but there is just something about those glasses that just make me want to keep coming back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment