Friday 8 April 2011

Take care not to make it angry, or it may inflate steadily

Yes, I did take the title from my Wigglytuff's pokedex entry on Pokemon Soulsilver

I got my first pokemon game when I was so young that I dont even remember what year it was. I was blesses with Blue version and a lime green Gameboy colour, I have never looked back since that day. My name is Harry, I am 20 years old and I am proud to be addicted to Pokemon. I also believe it gets more fun with age, because the level of planning and strategy becomes so much more interesting, but I always choose my pokemon based on what my heart tells me. I want my pokemon to be my friends, I love them like my family.


This is my Wigglytuff, her name is Mowgli (named after the Marina & The Diamonds song 'Mowgli's Road'). She is one of the co-leaders of my team, along with my Charmeleon, Spiral (named after the Nightrage song 'Spiral'). Spiral was my starter pokemon, but it wasnt long before my family started to expand. The next members to join were my Heracross, named Slider (after the T. Rex album and song by the same name) and Icky, my Muk (taken from The White Strpes album/song 'Icky Thump'). Then after a complex pursuit, an Abra named Wizard (a reference to the T. Rex song 'The Wizard) joned our band of friends. The final addition to my family was a Magnezone named 1000 (after the Popstrangers song '1000').

Charmeleon (Male)                                               Wigglytuff (Female)
SPIRAL                                                                MOWGLI
Abiliy - Blaze                                                         Ability - Cute Charm
Nature - Quirky                                                    Nature - Impish
Capable of taking hits                                          Often Scatters Things
Item - Dragon Fang                                              Item - Blackbelt
Smokescreen                                                        Sing
Flamethrower                                                       Hyper Voice
Dragon Claw                                                        Brick Break
Counter                                                                Bounce

Heracross (Male)                                                Muk (Male)
SLIDER                                                              ICKY
Abiliy - Guts                                                        Ability - Sticky Hold
Nature - Brave                                                    Nature - Gentle
Likes to fight                                                       Good Endurance
Item - Muscle Band                                            Item - Black Sludge
Night Slash                                                         Sludge Bomb
Earthquake                                                         Shadow Sneak
Close Combat                                                     Poison Gas
Megahorn                                                           Payback

Abra (Female)                                                 Magnezone (No Gender)
WIZARD                                                         1000
Abiliy - Synchronize                                         Ability - Magnet Pull
Nature - Calm                                                  Nature - Serious
Often lost in thought                                       Alert to sounds
Item - Focus Band                                           Item - Bright Powder                          Teleport                                                           Lock On                                            
Psychic                                                             Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball                                                     Flash Cannon
Light Screen                                                    Mirror Coat    

No comments:

Post a Comment