Tuesday 26 April 2011

Prepare to have your brain wrinkled

This freaked me out a bit when I read it. It really makes you rethink everything you thought you knew. It is a total paradigm shift of the reality that I was once familiar with. It reminds me of s06e17 of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, this episode was called Normal Again where the Trio summon a demon whose hallucinogenic venom makes Buffy believe that her implausible and nightmarish life as vampire slayer has actually been her own elaborate hallucination as a mental patient, catatonic in a hospital for the past six years. That episode totally fucked with my head. Read on with extreme caution for your childhood memories...



1 comment:

  1. Lol, talking about random things we've found on the internet, I believe you will be veeeeeeery interested in this. New Leo & Satan anyone?

    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/567481

    ReplyDelete