Sunday 10 July 2011

Top Five - Girls I Wish Were Real









This was an idea I had for a blog post quite a while ago, but I delayed publishing it on the basis that it just seemed creepy. However, I recently realised that I will still be slightly creepy, whether the Internet knows it or not, so I might as well let my freak flag fly and hopefully this list will appeal to some fellow weirdos residing in their basements somewhere out there. I will refrain from writing too much more though, it's always good to keep a little bit of mystery about oneself.





5.     Ino Yamanaka

Kind of a bitch, but I like that about her. Badass flower based ninjutsu.






4.     Julie Powers

The ultimate bitch. I love her though, there is no way she would turn me gay.







3.     Misty

Mainly nostalgia. Probably the first girl I ever obsessed over.








2.     Kagome Higurashi

Dominated my childhood daydreams. If only I was half-demon.







1.     Lucy Heartfilia

The perfect girl. I hope someone like this exists out there somewhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment