Monday 25 July 2011

Top Ten - My Favourite Ships










I can become fairly obsessed with the fandom aspect of the television shows I watch, so it is no surprise that I become quite invested in my own little realities. This is a list of the fictional romances that I ship for relentlessly. Some of them are no surprise to anyone who spends time on the Internet and some of them may perplex even the most devoted fandom followers. My logic behind this list is based simply on instinct, rather than rational thought and plausibility. They are not all conventional but they are all interesting and compelling combinations of characters. I am aware of the fact that there are actually 11 romances in this Top Ten list, but I couldn't be bothered making a new graphic, so here we go:




Margaret Hooper & Bruno Gianelli (The West Wing)

Based entirely around his playful wit and a necklace - S03E20.





John Carter & Lucy Knight (ER)

A blossoming romance that was tragically cut short.





Barney Stinson & Lily Aldrin (How I Met Your Mother)

I would never want to do this to Marshall, but their relationship is too adorable - S02E05.





Draco Malfoy & Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)

No surprise to fandom lovers but this is a much better reality than what actually happened.





Penny & Sheldon Cooper (The Big Bang Theory)

The most unconventional couple but they are so cute together and have the most unique relationship.





Cindy "Mac" MacKenzie & Logan Echolls (Veronica Mars)

This all started with their flirty banter about their history - S03E16





Sophie Stagner & Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

It might take a few years but the way she looks at him explains it all - S01E03





Eric Northman & Lafayette Reynolds (True Blood)

I enjoy the predator/prey aspect of their bond.





Jess Mariano & Paris Geller (Gilmore Girls)

Their similar intellects and mutual dislike of everyone makes a perfect match - S02E16 





Jeff Winger & Annie Edison (Community)

My happiness depends on this, there is still time! Who could forget the Debate - S01E09





Ainsley Hayes & Sam Seaborn (The West Wing)

As far as I am concerned, this is reality. I believe they are engaged in season 7 and they will be happily married when Sam runs for President one day.








BONUS LEVEL!!!



Scott Pilgrim & Wallace Wells (Scott Pilgrim)

You just unlocked a secret ship! Romance +2. Awesomeness +8. Gay +1,000,000

No comments:

Post a Comment